Join the Rumah Team
RUMAH.COM - Indonesia Representative of PropertyGuru, Asia's leading property portal group with presence in 9 countries who has recently join forces with global company Deutsche Telekom (market leader in 8 of the 10 countries worldwide) is ready embark and dominate.
RUMAH.COM and it’s affiliates are used by over 3 million buyers every month viewing 50 million property pages. We work with the leading real estate developers, property agencies, and businesses in each country interested to sell their products and services to home buyers and sellers across the region.
We are creating the same magnet for buying and selling property in Indonesia. For that, we are in search of vibrant dynamic and young professionals to join our unique and innovative team to create a media platform never existed before.
If you are excited, we are also excited to have you on board our flagship. Come and JOIN us!!!!
CURRENT VACANCIES :
SEO Specialist (OnLine Strategist)
The Search Engine Optimization Specialist will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analysing natural and paid search engine marketing activities. This position is key to future growth and will be responsible for the top-to-bottom management of our pay-per-click (PPC) and search engine optimization (SEO) activities.
- Primary responsibility for this role is to create, implement, track and report on SEO campaigns
- Use a data-driven approach via web analytics for monitoring and reporting on SEO campaigns
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy (titles and descriptions), review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative key wording, etc.
- Create detailed search engine optimization recommendations for assigned sites
- Track and report search engine referrals, keyword rankings and other SEO traffic metrics for assigned sites
- Implement strategies for attaining high rankings for relevant, high-volume search terms
- Research, create and deliver a long-term SEO strategy for the channel that complies with best practice standards and will drive sustainable traffic.
- Interface with clients, account managers, and strategic leads to deliver for clients across a wide array of industries.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
- 5+ years experience managing paid and natural search programs for well-established online retailers
- Should hold some combination of the following certifications: Google Adwords Certification, Google Analytics Certification, Yahoo Ambassador, etc.
- Requires hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Experience managing SEM campaigns internationally - in targeting customers in specific international regions/.countries
- Exceptional copy writing and editorial skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Proficiency in MS Office - especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces, i.e. Google Analytics is required
- Web platform experience including content management and e-commerce systems (specifically Cloud based and Sharepoint) a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
Senior Account Manager
The bottom line is sales. The senior account manager is responsible for identifying sales opportunities, creating, developing new accounts from new clients and maintaining existing sales accounts. A senior account manager holds a dynamic position that sometimes involves working around the clock and coach a team of account executive juniors to prepare sales proposals and conduct sales calls. There can also be travel to client business sites while expanding a client base for particular goods and services.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma or Bachelor’s degree, any field
- 5-8+ years of proven experience in sales, leadership and project management
- Having experience of B2B sales in media industry is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, Negotiating and closing deals
- Computer savvy – experienced CRMS user
- Written and verbal communication, including presentation of products or services with adequate ability to write and speak English
- An energetic, mature, accountable, self-driven, high motivation, resilient, fast learner and has strong analytical skill
Marketing Communication (PR) Manager
- Execute a marketing plan and tactics to help achieve the Company's annual revenue targets
- Proactively develop, implement and measure creative product and marketing campaign and events
- Build, manage and motivate online communities of clients
- Maintain partnership discussions
- Maintain and develop new media partneship
- Create great relationships with the internal teams (sales, customer services and technical) as well as external parties (vendor, PR agencies)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree's in Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent
- Required language (s) : English, Bahasa
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills;
- Driven, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
- Ability to cope with pressure;
- Creativity, imagination and initiative;
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.
- 1 full time position available
Business Development Executive
- Searching new client and maintaining the existing.
- Monitoring sales activity, to ensuring the implementation of sales program.
- Updating account profile.
- Making sales plan and implement it.
- Develops database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone, canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Making daily and monthly sales report according to the SOP.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma or Bachelor’s degree, any field
- 3+ years of proven experience in sales
- Having experience of salesin media industryt is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, Good negotiator and good presentation
- Able to operate Microsoft Office
- Adequate ability to write and speak English
- An energetic, mature, accountable, self-driven, fast learner and has strong analytical skill
- 3 Full-Time positions available
- All sales phone activities, from lead generation through closing in an assigned territory
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services
- Work with internal Marketing, Technology, and Operations teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3+ years of proven experience in Telesales
- Prefer industry experience in Media sales such as Print, Advertising, Offline or Online Media
- Other industry experience with B2C focus such as Consumer Goods; Insurance or Banks; Retail sales; Property Sales
- Other industry experience with B2B focus such as Property Developers, Real Estate; Banking
- Consultative Sales experience. Prior Sales training and experience with MNC Sales programs with strong communication skills
- Workable verbal and written English skills
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Experience and passion for Internet related technologies a plus
- Must be able to focus on results with a sense of urgency
- Strong demonstration of passion to build a national success story you and the company
- Help design and develop new modules based on latest technologies and good software engineering practices
- Maintain and improve existing modules in close collaboration with business teams
- Whatever else comes your way! We are constantly innovating new applications based on various upcoming technologies
- Drive to create world-class web applications and not settle for anything less.
- Excellent server-side technical skills - PHP / MySQL (or similar technologies)
- Very good understanding of website usability.
- Good understanding of web programming frameworks.
- Good understanding of scalability and performance in high-traffic web systems.
- Able to work in a team.
- Linux, Flash knowledge, SEO, Jasper soft or Business Intelligence is an added bonus.
- Continually developing skills to do their work at a high level
- Knows what is leading edge and how to bring it to market
- Picks up new technologies quickly
- Gain mutual agreement or acceptance from conflicting interests
- Expresses ideas effectively
- Able to plan tasks to get work done
Quality Assurance (QA)
- Responsible for overall quality of the products
- Define automated test framework and testing requirements for products & releases
- Create test specifications (test plan, test cases, test data)
- Execute test plans and report test results.
- Track defects and report progress of defect resolution working with the product development team.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing environment – ideally working with web product testing
- Able to create test specifications from business requirements and technical design
- Experience with automated testing tools – ability to program automated testing
- Has initiative and can work with little guidance
- Pays great attention to detail
- Team player and good communication skills (good English is a must)
- Good understanding of web and mobile applications a plus
Please clearly write the position you are applying.
To apply you MUST possess the above skills and experience
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted